Search Jobs and Careers at Inova Health System
We understand that the level of healthcare we provide our
What’s your vision of the perfect work environment? You’ll find it with a job at Inova. The experience of working for Inova Health System varies depending on which of our member hospitals you join. From the fast pace and excitement of Inova Fairfax Hospital, home to Northern Virginia’s only level 1 trauma center, to the personalized, healing atmosphere of Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, there’s sure to be a location that suits your style and career ambitions. Learn more about a job with Inova Health System today.
communities will only be as good as the quality people we employ.
- RESPIRATORY CARE PRACT I Full Time Pulmonary - Falls Church, VA
- Description: Facility: INOVA FAIRFAX HOSPITAL Job Description: Inova Health System employs more than 16,500 talented individuals who provide exceptional patient care in a practice environment which promotes team work and personal growth. Expectations are high for the individuals we select, but the employment experience offers total compensation providing a competitive salary and a tailored benefits package including a variety of medic...
Reference Code: 28494
- Registered Nurse (Medical Unit) Inova Alexandria Hospital - Alexandria, VA
- Description: Facility: INOVA ALEXANDRIA HOSPITAL Job Description: **We are seeking a full time Registered Nurse for the Medical Unit** 12-hour day/night shift The Medical Unit at Inova Alexandria Hospital is a 52 bed adult medical surgical unit, providing nursing care to adult and geriatric patient populations with a variety of diagnoses. Registered Nurses utilize the outcomes-orientated nursing process. Remote telemetry is availa...
Reference Code: 28852
- CONTRACTING ACCOUNT REP VENDORS - Vienna, VA
- Description: Facility: AMERIGROUP NORTHERN VA Job Description: Inova's managed care health plan seeks a full time Contracting Account Rep for vendor contract management and administration. Manages vendors to include contracting, negotiating, training, retention, monitoring, and support. Builds and maintains a positive partnership with each of the Plan's vendors. Keeps vendor files current with appropriate documenation and correspond...
Reference Code: 28915